10 THINGS ABOUT ME
- My name is Mary Grace Camello-Alayon.
- I was born and raised in Asuncion, Davao del Norte- a small town in southern part of the Philippines.
- I finished my Bachelor of Science in Biology major in Ecology in the University of Southeastern Philippines on April 2005.
- I also earned units in Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education and was able to take and pass the Licensure Exam for Teachers in 2007.
- I have worked as a tutor, sales representative, pharmacy assistant,Online English teacher to Japanese students, ESL teacher to Korean students, part-time college instructor teaching biochemistry,natural science, general biology,and ecology.
- In 2009, I pursued my career taking Masters of Science in Biology and completed my academic requirements but I wasn’t able to continue with my thesis because…
- In December 18,2010, I got married to my first and only boyfriend of 9 years at the time then..
- I moved to Bermuda to be with my husband in December 26,2010.
- Having no luck in finding a teaching job in Bermuda, I worked as a nanny from july 2012 to May 2013. It was cut short because…
- In August 7,2013, I gave birth to my daughter, Alyanna. Now I’m fulltime wife and mom living in this island paradise called Bermuda.